Saturday, August 11, 2007

Please may I take a bath, Mama?

 

Yesterday, I turned on the bathtub faucet to run some water for Baby Boy's bath. He was at the opposite end of the house in the living room. Within thirty seconds, he crawled all the way down the hallway, through the bedroom, and into the bathroom. Then he quickly pulled himself up on the bathtub and began making all sorts of squawks and squeaks to show me that he was very excited and wanted to get in that water and play!

Graphic from allposters.com.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Swylv said...

I've only ever known a few boys excited to take a bath...that's very good! Mine has always disliked it, but likes to swim...go fig...LOL

Anonymous said...

HA HA! My baby Hazel would go to the tub and cry for a bath before she could say it~so funny! (((((HUGS))))) sandi