Thursday, May 03, 2007

Moving Update

I am feeling a little ::ahem:: a lot behind on packing. We're moving in three days! Yikes! Not only do I still have a lot of packing to do, but I want to be caught up on laundry before we move because we're not positive we'll have a washer and dryer as soon as we move in (a friend from church is generously letting us borrow her practically-new washer and dryer; the place she's in now came with a washer and dryer, so hers have just been sitting in storage for several years).

I usually cook Baby Boy's food ahead of time and freeze servings in ice cube trays, but I'm thinking I might just buy some store-bought baby food for the next few days. It would save a lot of time, as using homemade food involves heating the cubes in a saucepan, grinding up grains in the blender and cooking them, and then doing all the dishes!

Well, I'm off to find something not-too-noisy (no pots and pans!) to pack while Baby Boy takes a nap.

No comments: