Thursday, June 05, 2008

Cupcake is 1 Month Old!

She had a check-up today and is 10 pounds, 6 oz. She has gained two pounds in the last two weeks! My arms can tell it when I carry her. And her cheeks are getting so cute and chubby. She is a great sleeper. I don't know if that's thanks to the advice in Babywise or if it's just her temperament, but either way, I'm not complaining! :-) She is so mellow and sweet, and is just learning how to smile. Her first month went by so fast! Before I know it, she'll be a year old. Hard to believe....

3 comments:

Sherry Bowers said...

Congratulations to everyone!

Melissa, you've been in my thoughts often, and I'm so pleased to see how God has blessed you.

Sherry

Candice said...

I can't believe it's already been a month. I enjoy your pictures and updates:) You look wonderful and happy and what precious a little girl you've been blessed with.

Dawn said...

Hello from a new reader!

What a blessing your cupcake is growing and flourishing! She certainly is a pretty lil' young lady! :-)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

God Bless You,
Dawn