Monday, August 14, 2006

Busy Day

The ladies of my church blessed me with a baby shower on Saturday. Since we don’t know the gender of our baby, we received a lot of yellow and green and white things! Also an Ergo baby carrier, which I am very excited about.

Mondays always seem extra busy to me. I did lots of dishes, baked bread, tidied the bedroom and living room, emptied all the trash cans, mended a skirt so the elastic waist would not roll down, and made two 9”x13” pans of chicken-broccoli-rice casserole for our home community (Bible study/fellowship group) tonight. I also crocheted some on a little ripple afghan for Baby. We probably already have enough baby blankets, but I started this one specifically for the purpose of having something to do when I have jury duty in a few days.

No comments: